There are two main reason for not receiving your pledge confirmation.
Misspelling of email address.
If you pledged or donated and saw the 'Thank you!' confirmation page but you didn't receive an email confirmation (title: "You just backed [Project Name]") of your pledge then it is possible that you misspelt your email address.
If you are unable to sign into your account because of a typo error on your email address then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org letting us know the name and email address you believe you used to pledge, the last 4 digits of your payment card and the link to the project so that we can investigate.
Payment did not go through.
If you didn't reach the "Thank you!" confirmation page it's likely that your pledge did not go through. If the pledge cannot be submitted, you may also receive an error message on the pledge page.
In most of these cases pledging troubles are due to an issue with the card used. We recommend the following troubleshooting steps:
- Double check to make sure that the credit card number, cardholder name, expiration date, security code, and postcode have all been entered correctly.
- Contact your bank to make sure there are no holds on your card, and to also make sure that:
- No additional authorisation is required of you
- Your card is authorised for foreign transactions if your pledge is to a project in another country
- If you're using a pre-paid card or debit card, that you have enough funds available
- If you're pledging at a high amount, your bank is aware that we may issue an authorisation check for a portion of the total amount pledge
- If you continue to encounter errors, try entering a different card
You can easily check on your account if a pledge has been made by clicking on the dropdown menu next to your profile icon and clicking on my pledges.
Here you can view your pledge and donation history
If you’re still having trouble pledging after that, please contact our support team.