What is Apple Pay?
Apple Pay allows you to use your iPhone’s stored credit or debit cards to make payments easily using your phone.
Apple Pay is available for iPhone 6 and later models, Apple Watch-compatible devices (iPhone 5 and later models), iPad Air 2, iPad Pro and iPad Mini 3 or later. You'll need to use a major credit or debit card as well.
To see if your bank or credit card participates in Apple Pay, please consult this link
How do I set up Apply Pay?
To use Apple Pay, you’ll need to make sure that you’re using one of the following devices:
iPhone 6 and later models, Apple Watch-compatible devices (iPhone 5 and later models), iPad Air 2, iPad Pro and iPad Mini 3 or later.
- For detailed instructions on how to install Apple Pay on your device, check here.
- To see if your bank or credit card supports Apple Pay, check here.
- To see which countries Apple Pay is supported in, check here.
- For Apple Pay on the Web, you’ll need to view the project page using the latest version of Safari.
How do I use Apple Pay on the Web?
If you have Apple Pay set up on your phone, you can use it for pledges on your computer. There are a few requirements for using this feature:
- You need to have Apple Pay set up on your iPhone.
- You must be using the Safari browser.
- Your computer and mobile device must be connected to the same Wi-Fi and Bluetooth networks.
If you meet these requirements, you’ll see an Apple Pay link in the rewards section of a project. Once you’ve selected your reward, you’ll need to authenticate your pledge using your iPhone.