How to close your project will depend on what state your project is in and if there is any money pledged on the project yet and how much.
1. Project live with no money yet pledged
You can take the project offline in the Manage section of your dashboard by clicking the Take offline button. This will put your project back to draft so you can keep working on it and go live at a later date if you wish.
2. Project live with pledges
If your project is live and has already received pledges, there may be other options available in the Manage section of your dashboard. This depends on how much you have raised.
- You can request early payout and continue receiving pledges if your project is set to Keep What You Raise and you've already hit your target.
- You can close and refund your supporters at any time.
- You can request to close early and collect your funds. This request will be processed manually and can take up to 2 working days.
3. Closing an Always On project or Charity Fundraiser
Go to the Manage section of your project dashboard. Click on Close project and you will no longer be able to accept pledges. Your project will close as successful.