Congratulations, one of our match funding partners has agreed to pledge extra funds on your project! Here's what you need to do next to ensure your project receives the additional money.
HOW DOES CROWDFUNDER TRANSFER THE EXTRA FUNDS PLEDGED?
We transfer funds from partner pledges a little differently to how we transfer the money you raise from the crowd. All extra funds are processed via our payments partner MangoPay, which has additional due diligence checks in place. This means you'll be invited to set up what's known as an extra funding wallet in your project dashboard. Don't worry, we'll guide you every step of the way.
WHAT CRITERIA MUST BE MET TO SECURE THE EXTRA FUNDS?
Unless you have been told otherwise, you will still need to hit your overall funding target to receive the funds. There may also be other criteria specific to the fund that you must fulfil. We recommend double checking the eligibility criteria for your chosen fund to make sure you're on track to receive the partner pledge.
Most funding partner pledge conditions will require you to have a minimum number of unique supporters before the pledge will show on your page. A unique supporter is a single pledge made using a name, email address and payment card. Pledges that share the same card will only be counted once. For example, if both a primary and additional cardholder make a pledge, they will be counted as a unique supporter.
HOW DO YOU SET UP AN EXTRA FUNDING WALLET?
We've created the following guides to help you set up your wallet:
For businesses and any charity or organisation with a Companies House registration:
For charities, organisations or groups without Companies House registration:
For sole traders:
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE FOR YOUR DOCUMENTS TO BE VERIFIED?
It can take up to 3 working days for your documents to be verified by our third party payment provider.
WHEN WILL THE EXTRA FUNDS BE TRANSFERRED TO YOUR ACCOUNT?
After your project has successfully closed and your extra funding wallet has been verified, it can take up to 20 working days for the money to be transferred.
TOP TIPS FOR SETTING UP YOUR EXTRA FUNDING WALLET
Have your wallet documents been rejected? The following tips will help you set up your extra funding wallet correctly.
- Ensure that each document you upload is a PDF under 7mb in size.
- Have you set up as the correct entity type? If you have a Companies House registration you must set up as business even if you have a charity registration. If you have set up as the wrong type send us an email and we can reset your wallet for you
- Registration document for businesses is your latest confirmation statement. If your business is less than 12 months old, please upload your full incorporation document. You can search for your business and download this directly from your Companies House file here.
- Articles of Association - This is your governing document which must be signed and dated within the last 12 months. If your document is older than 12 month please sign and date it yourself, stating it is the current document.
- Legal Representative - For charities, organisations and groups the legal representative must be named on your governing document. If they are not, please merge your governing document with a signed and dated document that proves they are a representative and upload this as one document. For example, you could use your latest AGM. For businesses the legal rep must be one of the active officers on your companies house record. You can find them under people
- ID - Ensure you are uploading a pdf of the passport or driving licence of the person you have added as the Legal rep. This must be a clear readable colour image or scan. Making sure that all four corners and edges of the document are visible. The information on the document must match the details you entered on the wallet exactly,
Please note: We cannot see the uploaded documents as these are sent directly to our payment provider so if you are still having issues please email us your signed and dated documents and we can advise you.